Saturday, January 04, 2014

31.What would you do if you cannot fail; if there are no limitations in money, resources, time or networks?

Honestly, I'd still spend a lot of time sitting around and reading!  I could be a "woman of leisure" and lounge about.  But knowing me, I can only lounge for so long before I would need to get up and get moving.

Then I paid attention to the first part of this question, what would I do if I couldn't fail?  How would I transform my life?  What would I take a risk on knowing I could do anything?  I know that I'm probably supposed to think career wise, but for me my career is about building security rather than building wealth. I really only want to have enough money to make sure I will have my needs met.

When I think about what I want to achieve without failing, I think it's more about wanting to make myself into a person I would be proud of and would be happy to know.  I would take that chance at jumping for the things I know I want in my personal life that often seem so far away.  I want to build a home that is comfortable, that fills me with peace and is a place that I want to build a real life in.  I want to have a place where people who come feel like they're also at home when they walk through the door. I want to build place of happiness that I can share with others.  A big house to wander about in and find nooks to settle into when you need to be alone for a little while.  Like a safe haven.  A place of peace. That's what I want to build.

This is probably not the way I'm supposed to answer this question. But hey, it's my list. I get to do what I want.

No comments: