Saturday, October 25, 2008

Shameless plug...

So, one of my old friends from high school, Benjamin Costello, recently wrote and produced his own album, Start Again Tomorrow. Almost everyone I know has either a song or an artist associated with them in my mind. Ben was probably the only person that was close to being as big a fan of Billy Joel as me back in school. Though, I got the chance to speak to Billy Joel, where I don't think Ben ever did. Therefore, I win. Ha.

Anyway, I downloaded the album the other day and was quite impressed. Ben has always had a beautiful voice and also created some beautiful arrangements on his songs. Basically, he wrote the exact kind of album I would have expected him to. The music has a very dreamy quality, the kind you want to hear while wrapped up in a blanket on a cold, rainy day with a nice glass of wine. Kind of like today!

Ben's not a signed artist, so he's selling his album directly. It's available on his own website or on iTunes It is definitely worth checking out...

No comments: