Saturday, October 27, 2012

Next steps...

Corrections are made for the separation paperwork.  I got the revised documents back in the mail  today, but it looks like Jimmy still hasn't disclosed his finances.  I'm so frustrated.  One more thing to hold things up.  If he doesn't give his financial information to the lawyer when he returns to NY, that's it.  There's no point in negotiating any further, he's just going to drag that out as  long as he can.  I can't help thinking about how I'm struggling when he claims that he's not making anything. Then he texts me a picture of the motorcycle he's building.  Even my daughter knows he's lying about how much money he makes and she's just a kid.  If he doesn't disclose, I'm going to have to formally file through Family Court.  I don't want to have to do it, but I don't think I have any more options.

No comments: