Thursday, May 12, 2016

44. How can you do this better the next time?

Wow... I forgot about my list. I guess the craziness of life has gotten in the way.  Since my last question, I've had a lot go on.  Of course, the biggest thing is the fact that I got engaged and will be getting married next week.  It was a long road to get here, too...

I suppose my positive strides are a result of following Question 44 a little more. I am trying to continue opening up more, learning to ask people more often when I need help and staying more goal oriented. It's not always easier, but it has helped.  I think being more comfortable being in a real partnership has made this process better, especially since I know I have someone that can support me and doesn't tear me down.  All in all, I'm still on the right path as long as I remind myself to focus better and plan ahead a bit more.

No comments: