Wednesday, December 03, 2008

My life in a box...

Normally, I'm not one for internet memes, however this one was pretty neat:

1. Answer each of the questions below using the Flickr Search engine.
2. Choose a photo from the first three pages.
3. Copy the URL of your favorite photo into this site: http://bighugelabs.com/flickr/mosaic.php
4. Share!

The questions:
my name / favorite food / hometown
favorite color / celebrity crush / favorite drink
dream vacation / favorite dessert / what I most want to be when I grow up
what I love most in the world / one word that describes me / my username


Alex / filet mignon / Elmira, NY
black / Zachary Quinto / coffee
Alaska / raspberry pie/ a hermit
Jaime / evil / Sampo

(I must admit that I did bend the rules a bit by searching for Jaime strictly though my photoset...)

2 comments:

Sheila said...

Yay! Cheating is allowed (did you see Adam's?)!

Unknown said...

I did see Adam's. His was quite good, too. And he also picked coffee. Bonus.

And look, Zachary Quinto's got a kitty!