Sunday, July 20, 2008

I'm sorry I caused all that cancer

So, it's come to my attention that I may have freaked a few people out with my earlier post regarding my dad. I want to ensure everyone that I am ok. I go through my ups and downs, but I'm still hanging in there.

Just to prove I haven't lost my sense of humor I give you this, one of my all time favorite Kids in the Hall sketches. It's still damn funny...



Believe me, a sense of humor can be a pretty important tool.

I guess what I'm trying to say is despite everything, I still manage to get through each day and I know I will continue to move forward despite everything that happens. Even though it's been difficult at times, I'm still thankful for what I've got. I got to spend most of today watching golf with my dad and I know that the serenity of the experience is something I'll remember. I'm thankful that I've got that time and I want to make the most of it. I can't imagine how hard it must be for him, but I will do whatever I can to make sure that when he leaves he knows how much he matters.

I'm also thankful at the people who have helped us (and especially my dad) through this time. It's been a blessing and it's amazing to see. No matter how small, it has made difference. I just wanted to say thanks...

No comments: