Tuesday, September 30, 2008

...Each one is a setting sun.

I am back and doing better. At least for now... I made it through the madness and the funeral. Sheila and Adam drove up from Connecticut and took care of me and I do not know how I can ever express how thankful I am for that...

Several things happened over the past few days and I would sometimes think, "I should blog about that." Weird thought, I know and I probably will at a later point for some of them, but right now I'm just not ready for that.

Instead I'm just going to leave the link to my dad's guestbook online because it made me happy to see that other people knew my dad (as best as he would allow them to) and appreciated him. I had no idea how many people he touched. It makes me happy.

http://www.legacy.com/Star-Gazette/GB/GuestbookView.aspx?PersonId=117969811

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry Alex.

when my uncle died, there was a legacy blog for him as well. My way of mourning was to keep it active. It still is active, and I plan on keeping it that way.

I wish you all the best, and even though it probably doesn't mean much, I am thinking about you.

All the best,
Ken.