Monday, September 24, 2012

Wherein Alex revisits recipes that will most likely never be found on Pinterest.

I have to say, these Betty Crocker recipe cards were a goldmine.  Today we visit, Recipes Children Can Make.

Now, I'm pretty sure no child likes meatloaf in the first place.  I never did, and it was a universally acknowledged truth that my mother made the best meatloaf ever.  I cannot understand who would think it would be a good idea to wrap the meatloaf around hard boiled eggs.

This disproves the theory that anything with bacon is edible.  Maybe the horror of this picture is due to the poor lighting, but I don't believe it.  I believe there are cheese nightmares in my future.
I'm sure the cookies are good. However their presentation with the scary Poltergeist clown kind of ruins it for me...  

I think I may revisit more man friendly recipes next.  After all, men love their potatoes...


No comments: