Sunday, October 20, 2013

15. and 16. If you have one week left to live, what would you do? One day?

One Week:


  • I should probably get those lyrics to the Barenaked Ladies song down pat!  I've only got one week to sing "Gotta see the show, cause then you'll know the vertigo is gonna grow, 
    cause it's so dangerous, you'll have to sign a waiver" perfectly at 
    karaoke.  That's a tough song to get the lyrics right on.
  • Get Jaime in the car and let her pick the destination for our last road trip. It will of course, be food related.  I'm guessing she'll pick a drive to Brooklyn to get a roast beef sandwich at Brennan and Carr because she saw it on Man vs. Food and immediately texted me that we needed to go because she thinks it "looks like it tastes like love."  I understand perfectly what she's talking about when it comes to the ultimate meal...
  • One last weekend to escape from everything.
  • Finish those last books I've still got hanging.  
  • Beg George R.R. Martin to tell me how the books end.
One day:
  • One last walk in the woods with the dog.
  • Filet mignon at Moretti's with my family.
  • Probably lots of drinking.  Friends welcome.
  • Beg George R.R. Martin to tell me how the books end.

No comments: