Wednesday, August 06, 2008

We are all dumber because of you

One of the downsides of parenthood is that you are often forced to watch terrible shows. Now, I'm not going to sit here and pretend that I'm only watching documentaries and PBS. I will freely admit I watch my share of trashy TV. However, there's only so much Hannah Montana you can be exposed to before you're ready to start bashing some heads...

Anyway, Jaime has discovered the wonders of DVR (and it really is wonderful... Nothing better than skipping commercials!) . So now she can watch her shows any time she wants. Joy. As a result, I found myself sitting through the horror that is "Wanna Bet" on ABC. The high point was watching a guy kick himself in the head 5o times. Yes folks, this is the new standard of entertainment.

Now, maybe it doesn't mean much coming from someone who gets enjoyment from posting misspelled grocery store signs, but that's just my thoughts.

Speaking of misspelled grocery store signs, nothing goes better with "parmasan" cheese than...


No comments: