Wednesday, November 20, 2013

28. What are your biggest goals and dreams?

So, I just answered a question about opportunities, I went through my bucket list, I identified what's most important to me...  I guess this is where I start to put it all together.  So, what are my goals and dreams?


  • I want to be debt free.
  • I want a home that I can call completely my own.
  • I want to travel across the country by car.
  • I want to visit every Disney park (I never pretended all my goals were going to be serious).  Two down so far...
  • I want to own a lake house.
  • I want to see my daughter graduate from college and become something better than I am.
  • I want to be more self-sufficient.  As much as I've learned it's ok to accept help from others, I still pride myself on being able to take care of my own business.
  • I want to run that Tough Mudder I keep putting off.  I am determined that I will not let 2014 go by without doing it. 
  • Walk the Camino de Santiago (yes, I know this is already on my bucket list)
  • Have a home where I feel safe and content no matter what comes my way.
That's a decent start.



No comments: